
別再佔著浴室了
Ronny is in the bathroom getting ready for his date.
羅尼正在浴室準備晚上的約會。
bathroom浴室、toilet廁所=restroom、lavatory盥洗室、WC(water closet)洗手間、loo(英)
Ruth: Ronny! Are you done?
露絲:羅尼!你好了嗎?
are you done好了沒
Ronny: Almost.
羅尼:快了。
almost差不多、快了
Ruth: Hurry up! Stop hogging the bathroom. I need to go number two.
露絲:快點!別再佔著浴室了,我要上大號。
hurry up=speed up動作快點hog(v.)佔著go or take number two上大號=go poo or poop=take a dump=take a big one=take a crap、小號go pee=take a leak=go number one=take a piss
Ronny: Alright! How do I look?
羅尼:好啦,我看起來如何?
Ruth: Wow! You look handsome. She must be special.
露絲:哇,也太帥。這位一定是個特別的女孩。
special(adj.)特別的
Ronny: Yeah, I really like her.
羅尼:沒錯,我真的很喜歡她。
Ruth: Where are you taking her tonight?
露絲:你今晚要帶她去哪約會?
take sb. to(v.)帶某人去
Ronny: First, we’ll have dinner at an Italian restaurant, and then we’ll drop by the riverside park.
羅尼:先去一家義大利餐廳吃晚餐,然後再去河濱公園走走。
drop by順道去riverside park河濱公園
Ruth: Sounds romantic! Good luck!
露絲:聽起來很浪漫,祝你好運。
romantic(adj.)浪漫的
Ronny: Thanks!
羅尼:謝啦!