
忘記情傷的方式
Tim and Eric are friends. Tim is eating a lot of burgers.
提姆和艾瑞克是朋友。提姆正在吃很多漢堡。
burger(n.)漢堡
Eric: Why are you pigging out on burgers?
艾瑞克:為什麼你在大吃特吃這些漢堡?
pig out on sth.大吃特吃
Tim: My girlfriend broke up with me.
提姆:我分手了。
break up with sb.跟某人分手
Eric: Oh no! What happened?
艾瑞克:哦,不!發生了什麼事?
Tim: I don’t know. She just left me a voicemail.
提姆:我不知道。她就留了一個語音訊息給我。
leave(v.)-left遺留、留下voicemail(n.)語音訊息
Eric: That’s not nice. She didn’t even want to talk it out in person?
艾瑞克:也太糟糕,連親自講清楚都不願意嗎?
talk sth. out把話說開來、講明白、協商in person親自
Tim: Right? I still don’t know what I did wrong.
提姆:對吧?我還是不知道我做錯了什麼。
still(adv.)依然wrong(adv.)錯誤地
Eric: How can I make you feel better, bud?
艾瑞克:要怎麼樣才能讓你感覺好些?
Tim: Just buy me more burgers. This is my way to get over her.
提姆:買更多漢堡給我。這是我忘記她的方式。
buy-bought(v.)買way(n.)方式、方法
Eric: Sure.
艾瑞克:當然。
Tim: And cups of bubble tea, please.
提姆:也買一些珍珠奶茶吧。