
手臂有點痛
Rex and Kelly are siblings. Kelly is getting ready to go out.
雷克斯和凱莉是兄妹。凱莉正準備出門。
get ready to do sth.準備好要做某事
Rex: Kelly, where are you going?
雷克斯:凱莉,你要去哪裡?
Kelly: I’m going to the clinic to get a shot today.
凱莉:我今天要去診所打針。
clinic(n.)診所
Rex: Oh, you mean the one for COVID?
雷克斯:噢,你是說新冠肺炎疫苗嗎?
COVID(= Coronavirus disease)新冠肺炎
Kelly: Yes. Did you get your shot?
凱莉:對啊。你有打過了嗎?
Rex: I got mine last week.
雷克斯:我上個禮拜打了。
mine(pron.)我的(東西)
Kelly: Did you have a fever after that?
凱莉:你打完後有發燒嗎?
fever(n.)發燒、發熱
Rex: Luckily, I didn’t have a fever. But my arm was a bit sore.
雷克斯:我很幸運沒有發燒。只是我的手臂有點痛。
lucky(adj.)幸運的luckily(adv.)幸運地arm(n.)手臂sore(adj.)痛的sore throat喉嚨痛sore muscles肌肉痠痛headache(n.)頭痛toothache(n.)牙痛stomachache(n.)胃痛runny nose流鼻涕
Kelly: Hopefully, I’m as lucky as you were.
凱莉:希望我也跟你一樣幸運。
as adj. as~與~一樣~
Rex: Don’t worry. You’ll be fine. You’d better hurry now, or you’ll be late.
雷克斯:別擔心。你會沒事的。你最好現在快點,不然會遲到。
had better最好
Kelly: Alright. I must be brave. Bye.
凱莉:好啦。我一定要勇敢點。掰掰。
brave(adj.)勇敢的