
您有攜帶收據嗎?
Marco is at the counter in a shopping mall.
馬可正在一間購物中心的櫃檯。
counter(n.)櫃檯shopping(n.)購物mall(n.)購物中心
Clerk: Good evening. How may I help you?
店員:晚安,我能如何幫您了?
clerk(n.)店員evening(n.)傍晚、晚上may(aux.)可以help(v.)幫忙、幫助
Marco: Hi, I’d like to return the hair dryer.
馬可:嗨,我想退還這隻吹風機。
I’d=I wouldwould like=want想要return(v.)歸還hair(n.)頭髮dryer(n.)烘乾機
Clerk: Sure. Did you bring the receipt?
店員:好的,您有攜帶收據嗎?
sure(adv.)當然bring(v.)帶、攜帶、帶來receipt(n.)收據、發票
Marco: Yes, I did. Here it is.
馬可:有的,在這裡。
here(adv.)這裡、在這裡
Clerk: Thanks! Is there something wrong with it?
店員:謝謝您!吹風機有什麼問題嗎?
thanks(excl.)謝謝something(pron.)某事物wrong(adj.)不正常運作的、出毛病的
Marco: It’s just that the air flow is too weak.
馬可:就只是風力太弱。
just(adv.)只是、僅僅air(n.)空氣flow(n.)流動weak(adj.)弱的
Clerk: I see. Would you like to exchange it for something else?
店員:我明白了。您想要更換其它東西嗎?
see(v.)明白、了解exchange(v.)交換else(adv.)其他、別的
Marco: No, I’d like to get a refund.
馬可:不,我想要退款。
Clerk: No problem. Here’s your refund. Thank you for coming!
店員:沒問題;這是您的退款。感謝您的光臨。
problem(n.)問題thank(v.)謝謝、感謝come(n.)來、過來
Marco: Thank you.
馬可:謝謝妳。