
漂亮乾淨的雙腳
Sammie is at the beauty salon.
珊米在一家美容沙龍。
beauty(n.)美容、美麗salon(n.)美容院、髮廊
Sammie: Hello, I heard you do pedicures here. What is that?
珊米:哈囉,我聽說你們這邊有做足部護理,那是什麼?
hear(v.)聽說pedicure(n.)足部護理
Assistant: It’s a beauty treatment for your feet.
美容助理:足部的美容療程。
beauty(n.)美容、美麗treatment(n.)處理foot(n.)腳部,複數型態為feet
Sammie: What do you do exactly?
珊米:實際上會做什麼呢?
exactly(adv.)確切地
Assistant: We get rid of the dirt and dead skin on your feet, then we massage them.
美容助理:我們會幫您做足部清潔、去死皮接著按摩。
get rid of排除、丟棄dirt(n.)髒東西、塵土dead(adj.)死的skin(n.)皮膚foot(n.)腳部,複數型態為feetmassage(v.)按摩
Sammie: Oh, so after I will have beautiful, clean feet?
珊米:喔,所以做完之後我就會有漂亮、乾淨的雙腳了?
beautiful(adj.)美麗的clean(adj.)乾淨的foot(n.)腳部,複數型態為feet
Assistant: Exactly!
美容助理:沒錯!
exactly(adv.)正是、一點也沒錯
Sammie: Do you also paint toenails?
珊米:你們也會幫腳指甲上指甲油嗎?
paint(v.)塗指甲、畫畫、塗油漆toenail(n.)腳指甲
Assistant: Sure, we can do that for you.
美容助理:當然,我們會的。
Sammie: How much does it cost?
珊米:這樣要多少錢?
cost(v.)花費
Assistant: Our basic pedicure costs NT$700.
美容助理:基本的足部護理是700元。
basic(adj.)基本的pedicure(n.)足部護理cost(v.)花費
Sammie: Ok, can I book one for tomorrow morning at 11am?
珊米:好,我可以預約明天早上11點嗎?
book(v.)預訂tomorrow(adv.)明天morning(n.)早上
Assistant: Of course.
美容助理:當然。
of course當然