
優惠券買咖啡
Gabrielle and Eugene are a couple. They are at a bookstore.
蓋柏莉和尤金是一對夫妻,他們在書店。
bookstore(n.)書店
Gabrielle: Did you find the book?
蓋柏莉:你有找到那本書了嗎?
Eugene: Yes, I found it. Let’s check it out.
尤金:找到了,去結帳吧。
find-found-found找到check out=結帳
Gabrielle: Do you have a membership card?
蓋柏莉:你有會員卡嗎?
Eugene: No. Why do you ask?
尤金:沒有欸,為什麼這麼問?
Gabrielle: You can get a 10% discount if you have one.
蓋柏莉:有會員卡的話可以打九折。
discount(n.)折扣
Eugene: Oh, really? Can we get it now?
尤金:喔,真的嗎?現在可以申辦嗎?
Gabrielle: Yes, just ask the lady at the counter and then she will give you one.
蓋柏莉:可以啊,去問那個櫃檯小姐,她會給你一張會員卡。
counter(n.)櫃檯cashier(n.)收銀員
Eugene: Do I have to pay?
尤金:需要付費嗎?
have to VR=必須做某事pay(v.)支付、付款
Gabrielle: No, it’s free. You can also get a coupon.
蓋柏莉:不需要,是免費的,還可以得到一張優惠券。
free(adj.)免費的coupon(n.)優惠券
Eugene: That’s great! Let’s get a cup of coffee afterwards.
尤金:太好了!之後去買杯咖啡吧。
afterwards(adv.)之後