
嘗試好看的瀏海
Julia is at a hair salon. She wants a haircut.
茱莉亞人在髮廊。她想要剪頭髮。
salon(n.)美髮沙龍barber shop=理髮廳
Stylist: Let’s start with the style. What do you have in mind?
髮型師:我們從風格開始吧。你有什麼想法嗎?
style(n.)風格have in mind=心裡想好的
Julia: I’m not so sure, but I did save some hairstyles that I like.
茱莉亞:我不確定。但我存了一些我喜歡的髮型。
save(v.)儲存screenshot(v.)螢幕截圖
Stylist: That’s a great start. Can I have a look?
髮型師:這是個好的開始。我能看看嗎?
start(n.)開始have a look=看一看
Julia: Sure. I spotted these on Instagram.
茱莉亞:當然。我在Instagram上找到這些照片的。
spot(v.)看到;發現
Stylist: Let me see. Well, this one suits you, but her hair length is similar to yours.
髮型師:讓我瞧瞧。嗯,這個適合你,但她的頭髮長度跟你差不多。
suit(v.)適合length(n.)長度similar to=與~相似所有格代名詞yours=your hair length
Julia: That’s fine. I want to keep my hair long this time.
茱莉亞:沒關係。這次我想維持頭髮的長度。
keep(v.)維持
Stylist: Sure. I can just trim the ends. Do you want to try the bangs like hers?
髮型師:好的。我可以修剪髮尾就好。你想要嘗試跟她一樣的瀏海嗎?
trim(v.)略微修剪ends(n.)末端bangs(n.)瀏海所有格代名詞hers=her bangs
Julia: Yeah, I think it’s so pretty.
茱莉亞:好啊,我覺得那種瀏海很好看。
pretty(adj.)漂亮的cute(adj.)可愛的;好看的
Stylist: No problem. How about your hair color? Her hair color is lighter.
髮型師:沒問題。那麼你的髮色呢?她的髮色比較淺一點。
light(adj.)淺的dark(adj.)深的
Julia: I don’t plan to change it now. Maybe next time.
茱莉亞:我現在沒有打算換髮色。也許下次吧。
plan to do sth=計畫做某事