
要修理惡霸嗎?
Gilly is taking a Taekwondo class. James is talking to her.
吉莉最近在上跆拳道課。詹姆斯在跟她說話。
Taekwondo跆拳道、Judo柔道、Karate空手道
James: How was your Taekwondo class? Was it fun?
詹姆斯:跆拳道課上的怎麼樣?好玩嗎?
Gilly: Yes. Look at my white belt!
吉莉:當然。看看我的白腰帶!
James: Nice! You look like a badass.
詹姆斯:太好了!你看起來像個狠角色。
badass(n.)狠角色、正面的意思、反派壞蛋、(adj.)蠻橫的、厲害的
Gilly: Thanks! It’s only for beginners. I hope I can get a black belt one day.
吉莉:謝謝!白帶是給初學者的啦。希望我有一天也能拿到黑帶。
beginner(n.)初學者one day有一天
James: Did you smash some boards today?
詹姆斯:今天有打破一些木板嗎?
smash(v.)砸壞board(n.)木板、板子
Gilly: Well, not yet, but I look forward to it.
吉莉:還沒有,但我很期待。
not yet尚未look forward to sth.期待
James: Why did you want to take Taekwondo? I’m curious.
詹姆斯:你為什麼要學跆拳道啊?我其實很好奇。
curious(adj.)好奇的
Gilly: I’m into martial arts and it looks cool.
吉莉:我一直都對武術很感興趣,而且跆拳道看起來很酷。
martial arts武術
James: I thought you want to kick Rick’s ass.
詹姆斯:我以為你想要好好修理瑞克。
kick sb. ass修理某人、sb. kick ass某人很厲害
Gilly: Who? The bully at school? He’s not worth my kicks.
吉莉:誰?那個惡霸嗎?他才不值得我踢。
worth(adj.)值得、kick(n.)一踢