
賀瓏風波不停!
Joe and Tasha are friends. They are having a conversation about Taiwanese stand-up comedians.
喬和塔莎是朋友。他們正在聊台灣的脫口秀喜劇演員。
stand-up(adj.)單人演出的、即興的comedian(n.)喜劇演員stand-up comedy單口喜劇
Tasha: Hey Joe, are you still watching Hor Lung’s shows?
塔莎:嘿,喬,你還在看賀瓏的節目嗎?
Joe: Hmm, I used to like him, but after the news... I don’t know anymore.
喬:嗯,我以前喜歡他,但看到那些新聞後……我現在不知道了。
used to VR以前~現在不再not...anymore 不再⋯
Tasha: Yeah, same here. I heard he treated his ex really badly.
塔莎:我也是。我聽說他對前女友很不好。
same here我也是treat(v.)對待、請客
Joe: Yeah, that’s kinda hard to ignore. Makes his old jokes feel... weird.
喬:對啊,這真的很難忽視。讓他以前的笑話聽起來怪怪的。
ignore(v.)忽視、不理會weird(adj.)詭異的、怪怪的strange(adj.)奇怪的、不合常理的
Tasha: Totally. I feel like a good comedian should also be a good person, you know?
塔莎:完全同意。我覺得好的喜劇演員也應該是個好人,你懂的。
Joe: For sure. I mean, jokes are great, but real life stuff matters more.
喬:沒錯。我的意思是笑話很棒,但現實生活更重要。
real life現實生活matter(v.)重要、有關係
Tasha: Exactly! That’s why I’ve been watching ChillSeph lately.
塔莎:沒錯!這也是為什麼我最近開始看喬瑟夫的表演。
have been V-ing現在完成進行式lately(adv.)最近、近來=these days
Joe: Oh yeah? I’ve heard about him. His jokes are sharp but honest, right?
喬:喔?我有聽過他。他的笑話很犀利,但也很誠實,對吧?
sharp(adj.)犀利的、尖銳的sharp tongue毒舌
Tasha: Yup, no fake stuff. It feels more real.
塔莎:對啊,沒有假裝的感覺,聽起來比較真實。
Joe: Cool. Hey, if he has a show around here, we should go check it out!
喬:酷喔!嘿如果他這裡有演出,我們應該去看!
check out看看