
外國人挑戰中文聲調!
Anna and Leo are friends. They are talking about the latest show on YouTube Channel “Ku’s Dream.”
安娜和里歐是朋友。他們正在聊YouTube頻道「酷的夢」的最新影片。
Anna: Hey Leo, did you watch Ku’s new show “Chinese Monster”?
安娜:嘿,里歐,你有看酷的新節目「中文怪物」嗎?
Leo: Yeah, I watched the first episode last night. It was so funny!
里歐:有啊,我昨晚看了第一集,超好笑的!
episode(n.)(電視、廣播等的)一集
Anna: I still can’t believe he spent five million NT dollars on it. That’s crazy, like a Netflix show!
安娜:我還是不敢相信他花了五百萬新台幣拍這個,簡直跟Netflix一樣等級啊!
million(n.)百萬millions of…數百萬的~a million times好幾次
Leo: I know, right? And he got a hundred foreigners to do Chinese challenges. The tones part was really hard.
里歐:對啊,而且他找了一百位外國人挑戰中文,聲調那一關超難的。
challenge(n.)挑戰a tough challenge一項艱難的挑戰accept a challenge接受挑戰
Anna: Totally! Some of them even spoke better than locals.
安娜:真的耶!有些人講得比本地人還標準。
speak(v.)說話、演講、發言speak up大聲說話
Leo: My favorite part was when they had to guess the tones. Everyone just laughed so hard.
里歐:我最喜歡他們猜聲調的橋段,全場都笑翻了。
guess(v.)猜測
Anna: Ku’s got guts. He’s showing people that learning Chinese can be fun.
安娜:酷真的很有膽識,他就是要讓大家知道學中文也可以很有趣。
guts(n.)勇氣gut feeling直覺
Leo: And he also wants Taiwanese people to see how hard foreigners work to learn Chinese.
里歐:他也希望台灣人看到,外國人學中文真的很用心。
Anna: I think this will make more people around the world want to try learning Chinese.
安娜:我覺得這會讓全世界更多人想學中文。
around the world全世界
Leo: Yeah. But I wonder when the second episode will come out.
里歐:對啊,但不知道第二集什麼時候才會上線。
come out發行、上映、推出
Anna: Let’s just rewatch the first episode while we wait — it’s still so much fun!
安娜:那我們就先重看第一集吧,還是超好笑的!
rewrite(v.)重寫