
鬼屋探險
Matthew and Pan are friends. They are at the school fair on the weekend.
馬修和潘是朋友。他們週末一起參加學校園遊會。
Matthew: Pan, look! There’s a haunted house. Let’s go in!
馬修:潘,你看!那裡有鬼屋。我們進去吧!
haunted(adj.)(鬼魂)經常出沒的
Pan: No way! I’m scared. You go by yourself.
潘:才不要!我好害怕。你自己去吧。
scared(adj.)感到害怕的be scared of對~感到害怕scary(adj.)令人害怕的by oneself單獨、不倚靠他人
Matthew: Come on! I’ll hold your hand. The ghosts aren’t real!
馬修:拜託啦!我會牽著你的手。那些鬼不是真的!
hold one’s hand握住某人的手real(adj.)真實的real life真實生活
Pan: Hmm… okay. But what if I scream?
潘:嗯……好吧。但如果我尖叫怎麼辦?
scream(v.)尖叫
Matthew: Then we can play the ring toss game. I want to win a big teddy bear!
馬修:那我們就去玩套圈圈。我想要贏一隻大泰迪熊!
ring toss套圈圈遊戲
Pan: You? Win? Haha! I’ll win it and give it to you.
潘:你?贏?哈哈!我來贏,然後送給你。
give sth. to sb.把某物給某人
Matthew: You’re a great friend! Hey, I smell something yummy. Let’s find the barbecue stall.
馬修:你真是個好朋友!嘿,我聞到好香的味道。我們去找烤肉攤吧!
yummy(adj.)好吃的barbecue(n.)烤肉stall(n.)攤位
Pan: Ooh, yes! I want some barbecue.
潘:哇,好啊!我想吃烤肉。
Matthew: And I want fried chicken. Let’s eat a lot today!
馬修:我想吃炸雞。今天就大吃一頓吧!
fried(adj.)炸過的fry(v.)油炸、煎
Pan: This is the best school fair ever!
潘:這真是最棒的學校園遊會!
ever(adv.)有史以來