
老友再重逢
Finn and Jenny are roommates. Finn is watching “Friends” again.
芬恩和珍妮是室友。芬恩又在看《六人行》。
Jenny: Are you watching “Friends” again?
珍妮:你又在看《六人行》嗎?
Finn: Yes. I could watch the whole ten seasons over and over again.
芬恩:沒錯,我可以一直把整整十季拿來複習。
season(n.)季episode(n.)集over and over again一次又一次
Jenny: Don’t you get tired?
珍妮:你不累嗎?
get tired of sth.對…感到疲累厭煩
Finn: Not at all. I could even listen to Phoebe singing her weird songs.
芬恩:一點也不。我甚至可以聽菲比唱她怪異的歌。
weird(adj.)奇怪的
Jenny: Do you know a new reunion episode will be shot soon?
珍妮:你知道要拍一個回歸特輯嗎?
shoot-shot-shot(v.)拍攝、開槍
Finn: I know. All six main characters will star in this special.
芬恩:我知道。所有六個主要角色都會出現。
main(adj.)主要的character(n.)角色、role(n.)角色star in出演
Jenny: Are you excited about this?
珍妮:興奮嗎?
be excited about sth.感到興奮
Finn: Yes. I’ve been waiting for it for a while. The shooting was delayed because of the pandemic.
芬恩:超級啊。我已經等了一段時間了,之前的拍攝工作因為疫情而延遲了。
wait for等待for a while一陣子shooting拍攝工作delay(v.)延期=put off
Jenny: Oh! What bad news.
珍妮:哦!真是個壞消息。
Finn: Yeah, but I guess the new special will be on TV soon.
芬恩:嗯嗯,但是我想新的這集很快就會在電視上播出了。
soon(adv.)很快地