
海鮮和有機蔬菜區
Gina and Justin are hanging out in a newly opened 7-11.
吉娜和賈斯汀到新開的7-11逛逛。
hang out晃晃、廝混newly opened新開幕的
Justin: This new 7-11 is really special. There are so many fresh groceries.
賈斯汀:這家新的7-11好特別喔,有好多生鮮食品可以買。
fresh(adj.)新鮮的、生鮮的freshman(n.)新鮮人grocery(n.)食品雜貨grocery shopping採買食材
Gina: Yeah, the seafood and organic vegetable sections totally grabbed my attention.
吉娜:對啊,海鮮區和有機蔬菜區最吸引我了。
seafood(n.)海鮮shellfish(n.)甲殼類、貝類organic(adj.)有機的section(n.)部份get, catch, grab one’s attention吸引某人的注意力
Justin: It’s almost like a mini-supermarket.
賈斯汀:簡直就跟一間小型超市一樣。
supermarket(n.)超市grocery store生鮮食材舖
Gina: It’s quite convenient. Plus, the produce looks fresh and of great quality.
吉娜:這樣挺方便的,再加上這些農產品看起來都很新鮮而且品質好。
convenient(adj.)方便的convenience store便利商店produce(n.)農產品quality(n.)品質be of high, poor quality
Justin: Check it out. There’s even an open kitchen in the back.
賈斯汀:你看,店的後面還有開放廚房耶。
Gina: Looks like a fancy cooking classroom.
吉娜:看起來是個精美的烹飪教室。
fancy(adj.)豪華的、高檔的
Justin: And they have QR codes on the fridge. Just scan one of the codes and you’ll get recipes for the ingredient you’re looking at.
賈斯汀:而且他們在冰箱上還有提供QR code,只要掃一下,就會有你面前這些食材的食譜。
fridge(n.)冰箱=refrigeratorscan(v.)掃描recipe(n.)食譜ingredient(n.)食材、材料
Gina: Great! That way, we can easily try out some new dishes.
吉娜:太棒了,這樣我們很輕鬆就可以嘗試新菜色。
try out嘗試dish(n.)菜餚
Justin: You know what that means. It’s all on you, chef.
賈斯汀:你知道這是什麼意思嗎?都靠你了,大廚。
chef(n.)廚師、大廚cook(n.)廚師