
大腸包小腸
Lenny and Lisa are at a night market again.
藍尼與麗莎又來到夜市。
market(n.)市場、市集again(adv.)又、再
Lisa: You had stinky tofu and oyster omelet before. Is there anything you want to try?
麗莎:你之前吃過臭豆腐和蚵仔煎了,有任何你想嚐試的嗎?
stinky(adj.)產生臭味的tofu(n.)豆腐oyster(n.)牡蠣omelet(n.)煎蛋餅before(adv.)之前anything(pron.)任何事物want(v.)要、想要try(v.)嘗試
Lenny: What’s that?
藍尼:那是什麼呢?
Lisa: That’s grilled Taiwanese sausage. It’s popular in Taiwan. Interested?
麗莎:那是烤香腸,在台灣很受歡迎呢!有興趣嗎?
grill(v.)燒烤Taiwanese(adj.)台灣的sausage(n.)香腸popular(adj.)受歡迎的interested(adj.)感到興趣的
Lenny: Of course! Let’s try this.
藍尼:當然!我們嚐試這個吧!
of course當然let(v.)讓
Lisa: Wait a second. How about Taiwanese sausage with sticky rice sausage? It’s special and you can try two kinds of sausages at the same time.
麗莎:等等,大腸包小腸如何呢?它很特別而且你可以同時吃到兩種香腸。
wait(v.)等、等待second(n.)秒、片刻how about…如何呢?sticky(adj.)黏的、黏性的special(adj.)特別的kind(n.)種類same(adj.)相同的time(n.)時候、時間
Lenny: Sounds great. Let’s go! What else should I try?
藍尼:聽起來很棒,我們走吧!我還應該嘗試什麼其它的呢?
sound(v.)聽起來great(adj.)極好的else(adv.)其他、別的should(aux.)應該
Lisa: Hmm… Later we can try Taiwanese fried chicken. It’s a must-eat like the stinky tofu. You can play goldfish scooping, too.
麗莎:嗯…待會我們可以試試鹹酥雞,它跟臭豆腐一樣也是必吃的。你也可以玩撈金魚。
later(adv.)過段時間fried(adj.)炸的chicken(n.)雞、雞肉must-必須…的like(prep.)像play(v.)玩goldfish(n.)金魚scoop(v.)(用勺)舀
Lenny: Goldfish scooping? What is it?
藍尼:撈金魚?是什麼呢?
Lisa: You scoop goldfish with a paper scooper. You can take the fish home if you get them, but it’s better to let them go.
麗莎:你用紙勺把金魚撈起來;如果你撈到金魚可以帶回家,但較好是放走牠們。
with(prep.)用paper(n.)紙、紙張scooper(n.)勺子take(v.)帶home(adv.)回家、到家、在家if(conj.)如果、假如get(v.)得到、獲得but(conj.)但是better(adj.)較好的
Lenny: Hooray! I can’t wait to play goldfish scooping!
藍尼:好耶!我等不及玩撈金魚了!
hooray(excl.)好啊can’t wait等不及