
煎魚的秘訣
Eddie and Jeff are roommates. Eddie is in the kitchen.
艾迪和傑夫是室友。艾迪在廚房裡。
Jeff: Hey man! What’s for dinner today?
傑夫:嘿!今天晚餐吃什麼?
Eddie: I bought some salmon fillets. Maybe pan-fried salmon?
艾迪:我買了一些鮭魚。也許煎鮭魚排?
fillet(n.)魚排、肉排=filetfry(v.)煎、炒
Jeff: Nice! How can I help?
傑夫:太好了!有什麼要幫忙的嗎?
Eddie: Can you help me season the fillets with salt and pepper?
艾迪:你能幫我用鹽和胡椒粉調味一下鮭魚嗎?
help+RVseason(v.)調味salt(n.)鹽巴pepper(n.)胡椒
Jeff: I’m on it.
傑夫:我這就來。
Eddie: Then we can start frying them.
艾迪:那就可以開始煎了。
Jeff: When should we flip them over?
傑夫:什麼時候應該要翻面呢?
Eddie: Wait until they get golden brown.
艾迪:等魚變成金黃色的。
golden(adj.)金黃的、gold(n.)黃金
Jeff: The smell!
傑夫:這香味!
smell(n.)氣味
Eddie: Get a plate, then we’re ready for dinner!
艾迪:去拿盤子,然後我們就可以開動了!
plate(n.)盤子be ready for sth.準備好