
時間和金錢壓力
Jacob and Henry are colleagues. They are having a meeting.
雅各和亨利是同事。他們正在開會。
meeting(n.)會議
Jacob: About the fair on Saturday. Is everything ready?
雅各:關於週六的展覽。一切都準備好了嗎?
fair(n.)展覽
Henry: We’re a bit pushed for both time and money now, but yeah.
亨利:我們現在有一點時間以及金錢壓力,但目前一切都沒問題。
be pushed for time and money時間金錢上有壓力、很緊迫
Jacob: Alright. Let me know if there’s a problem.
雅各:好。有問題再跟我說。
problem(n.)問題
Henry: No problem.
亨利:沒問題。
Jacob: I understand that this is your first time being in charge.
雅各:我知道這是你第一次負責專案。
understand(v.)明白、了解
Henry: To be honest, I’m a bit nervous.
亨利:說實話,我其實有點緊張。
honest(adj.)誠實的、to be honest老實說=to be franknervous(adj.)緊張的
Jacob: Don’t be. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up!
雅各:別,你現在做得很好。保持下去!
keep up跟上、保持、keep up the good work
Henry: I will. Thank you.
亨利:我會的。謝謝。
Jacob: See you on Saturday then.
雅各:那星期六見啦。