
試試代駕服務
Ted and Phil are winding down after work at a bar. They are going home now.
泰德和菲爾下班後去酒吧放鬆一下。他們現在要回家了。
wind down放鬆一下
Ted: Alright. I’ll head to the MRT station. Did you drive?
泰德:好。我要去捷運站。你開車來嗎?
head(v.)前往
Phil: Yeah, but I’ll go with you. The fine for drunk driving can be scary.
菲爾:對,但我會和你一起去搭捷運。被抓到酒駕的罰款非常可怕。
drunk driving酒駕 or drink-driving
Ted: So, you’ll pick up your car tomorrow?
泰德:所以你明天再去取車嗎?
Phil: Yeah, in the morning. Why?
菲爾:嗯嗯,一大早。怎麼了?
Ted: You know that people who drive with a hangover can also be fined?
泰德:你知道宿醉駕駛也會罰款嗎?
Phil: Really!?
菲爾:真的假的?
Ted: As long as the alcohol concentration in your blood is over a certain amount, you will be fined up to NT$200,000.
泰德:只要血液中的酒精濃度超過一定量,就會被罰款,而且高達20萬台幣。
as long as只要alcohol(n.)酒精、烈酒concentration(n.)濃度blood(n.)血液certain(adj.)特定的amount(n.)數量、不可數
Phil: I had never heard about that.
菲爾:我完全不知道。
Ted: Yeah. So, I suggest you get a designated driver or just wait until you’re completely sober.
泰德:沒錯。所以我建議你找代駕,或等到完全清醒再去取車。
suggest(v.)建議designated driver代駕司機sober(adj.)清醒
Phil: Good idea! I’ll try the designated driving service then.
菲爾:好主意!那我來試試代駕服務吧。
service(n.)服務