
尋找復古衣
Sam and Kate are friends. They are chatting.
山姆和凱特是朋友。他們正在聊天。
be Ving=現在進行式
Sam: How was your weekend?
山姆:妳的週末過得怎麼樣?
weekend(n.)週末
Kate: I had such a great time. I went to a flea market with my sister.
凱特:我玩得很開心。我和我妹妹一起去了跳蚤市場。
have a great time=度過開心的時光
Sam: Do you often shop in a flea market?
山姆:你常在跳蚤市場買東西嗎?
often(adv.)經常
Kate: Yeah, you can buy cool things there with a low price. It’s like a treasure hunt!
凱特:是啊!你能用低價買到很酷的東西。就像尋寶一樣!
low price;high price低價;高價hunt(n.)尋找;獵捕
Sam: Sounds good. How was the market then?
山姆:聽起來很棒。那跳蚤市場怎麼樣呢?
Kate: Pretty good! Many people came to look for vintage clothes.
凱特:很不錯!很多人過去找復古的衣服。
pretty(adv.)相當的look for尋找vintage(adj.) 復古的
Sam: Did you get anything?
山姆:你有沒有買什麼東西?
get(v.)購買、取得
Kate: Of course I did. I found an antique desk lamp that was on sale, so I bought it for just five dollars.
凱特:我當然買了。有個古董檯燈在特價,所以我用五塊美金就買下它。
antique(adj.)古董的;古玩的
Sam:What a steal!
山姆:真是划算!