
尋找分手的初戀
Susan and Bill are classmates. They are chatting in the classroom.
蘇珊和比爾是同學。他們在教室聊天。
Susan: Do you know a famous Korean musical called “Finding Mr. Destiny?”
蘇珊:你知道一齣叫做「尋找金鐘旭」的著名韓國音樂劇嗎?
famous(adj.)=well-known有名的musical(n.)音樂劇
Bill: No, what’s it about?
比爾:不知道,那是關於什麼的?
Susan: It’s a story about a girl trying to find her first love years after their breakup.
蘇珊:故事是關於一個女孩在分手多年之後,試著找回她的初戀男友。
first love初戀、初戀男友breakup(n.)分手
Bill: Does she find him in the end?
比爾:那她最後找到了嗎?
in the end最後=finally
Susan: Well, there is a twist in the plot. The girl ends up getting together with the man who helps her find her first boyfriend.
蘇珊:不過,劇情有個轉折,這個女孩最後和幫她找初戀男友的人在一起。
twist(n.)轉折plot(n.)劇情end up Ving最後結果是~get together with和~在一起
Bill: I get it. Sometimes the perfect match for you is the last person you would expect.
比爾:我懂,有時候最適合你的是你意想不到的人。
get(v.)理解=understandperfect(adj.)完美的match(n.)相配的人expect(v.)預期
Susan: Anyway, I’m thinking about going to the musical. Care to join me?
蘇珊:總之,我正在考慮去看這齣音樂劇,想一起去嗎?
anyway(adv.)總之think about N(Ving)考慮care to RV=want to想要
Bill: When are you planning to go see it?
比爾:你打算什麼時候去看?
plan to RV計畫要~
Susan: I think I’ll book the tickets for a Saturday night in June.
蘇珊:我想我會訂六月份星期六晚上的票。
book(v.)預訂
Bill: Ok. Count me in!
比爾:好,算我一份!