
旅行更安心
Amy is visiting a pyramid in Egypt. She talks to a guide near the entrance.
艾咪正在參觀埃及的一座金字塔。在入口附近和一位嚮導說話。
pyramid(n.)金字塔exit(n.)出口
Amy: Hi. Are you a guide?
艾咪:嗨,你是嚮導嗎?
Guide: Yes, I am.
嚮導:是的,我是。
Amy: This is my first time at the pyramid.
艾咪:這是我第一次來金字塔。
Guide: My name is Karim.
嚮導:我叫卡里姆。
Amy: Nice to meet you, Karim. I’m Amy.
艾咪:很高興認識你,卡里姆。我是艾咪。
Guide: Nice to meet you, Amy. I can show you the pyramid and take you on a camel ride.
嚮導:很高興認識你,艾咪。我可以帶你參觀金字塔,還可以騎駱駝。
camel(n.)駱駝ride(n.)騎乘、乘坐、遊樂設施bike ride騎自行車/horse ride騎馬roller coaster ride搭乘雲霄飛車
Amy: How much is the tour with the camel ride?
艾咪:參觀金字塔加騎駱駝要多少錢?
tour(n.)導覽、行程 (v.) 巡迴演出、表演、遊覽
Guide: It’s 30 dollars in total.
嚮導:總共是30美元。
in total總共、合計
Amy: OK. That sounds good. How long does it take?
艾咪:好的,聽起來不錯。需要多久時間呢?
How long多久take(v.)花費時間/It takes sb. time to VR花費某人~時間去做~
Guide: About two hours. It is safer with a guide.
嚮導:大約兩個小時。有嚮導會比較安全。
safe(adj.)安全的keep sb. safe保護某人平安、安全
Amy: OK. Let’s go.
艾咪:好的,我們走吧。