
五分鐘快速申報
Jane and Mike are roommates. Mike is going out.
珍和麥克是室友。麥克要出門了。
go out出門
Jane: Where are you going?
珍:你要去哪裡?
Mike: I’m going to the Tax Bureau. It’s May, the tax season.
麥克:我要去國稅局。現在是五月報稅季啊。
bureau(n.)局處income tax所得稅
Jane: Why don’t you do your tax-filing on your phone?
珍:為什麼不在手機上做申報就好?
tax-filing(n.)報稅
Mike: Can we do that?
麥克:可以用手機報稅嗎?
Jane: Yes, now taxpayers can file and pay taxes on their phones. It is expected to cut the total filing time to only five minutes.
珍:對啊,這是今年申報和繳稅的新選擇。預計可以將申報時間縮短到五分鐘而已喔。
taxpayer納稅人expect to預計、被動cut(v.)縮減
Mike: That’s really convenient! How does it work?
麥克:真的很方便!那要怎麼用呢?
convenient(adj.)便利的
Jane: First, you need to register on the tax-filing website with your phone number, ID number and your NHI card number.
珍:首先,需要在國稅局網站上註冊電話號碼、身份證字號跟健保卡號碼。
register(v.)註冊NHI=National Health Insurance健保
Mike: Go on. I’m listening.
麥克:繼續說。我在聽。
go on繼續
Jane: Then just follow the steps to complete the process, but people who have filed their taxes on the phone can’t make changes to the tax information later.
珍:然後按照上面步驟完成剩下報稅流程,但是注意用手機報稅的人無法更改申報的稅務資訊。
step(n.)步驟complete(v.)完成process(n.)過程、程序make changes做出改變information(n.)資訊
Mike: Got it. I’ll do that right now.
麥克:明白了。我現在就用手機報稅。
Got it.懂了