
覺得無聊嗎?
Do you like food? Do you like fun? Let’s go to a night market!
你喜歡美食嗎?你喜歡好玩的事嗎?那就一起去夜市吧!
Shall we…?要不要一起去~?
In Taiwan, many people go to night markets after work or school.
在台灣,很多人下班或下課後會去夜市。
off the clock下班後
You can eat many kinds of food. You can eat stinky tofu, fried chicken steak, or bubble tea.
你可以吃到很多種食物。你可以吃臭豆腐、炸雞排,還可以喝珍珠奶茶。
many kinds of許多種類的~food(n.)食物fried(adj.)炸的/fry(v.)煎、炒、炸deep-fry油炸/stir-fry快炒
You can also try games. Throw a ball and win a toy!
你也可以玩遊戲。丟球、贏玩具!
Night markets are busy but fun. Many young people go with friends.
夜市很熱鬧,但也很好玩。很多年輕人會和朋友一起去。
busy(adj.)熱鬧的、繁忙的
They talk, eat, and laugh. Some take photos for Instagram.
他們聊天、吃東西、開心大笑。有些人還會拍照上傳IG。
laugh at sb.嘲笑某人/laugh about sth.笑談某事take photos of…拍~的照片take selfies自拍
Do you have a favorite night market?
你有最喜歡的夜市嗎?
favorite(adj.)最喜歡的=favourite
Shilin Night Market is big. Liuhe Night Market is famous in Kaohsiung.
士林夜市很大。六合夜市在高雄很有名。
famous(adj.)有名的、聞名的be famous for…以~聞名
Next time you feel bored, don’t stay home.
下次覺得無聊時,不要待在家裡。
next time下次stay(v.)停留、保持
Go to a night market! It’s cheap, fun, and tasty.
去夜市逛逛吧!那裡便宜、好玩又好吃!
cheap(adj.)便宜的expensive(adj.)貴的