
最愛的月餅
Ed and Jenny are colleagues. There is a package at the office.
愛德和珍妮是同事。辦公室有一個包裹。
package(n.)包裹
Ed: What’s this?
愛德:這是什麼?
Jenny: It’s from one of our clients. Must be a box of mooncakes.
珍妮:客戶寄來的吧。一定是盒月餅。
Ed: Oh! I love mooncakes! I love yolk pastries as well!
愛德:哦!我愛月餅!我也喜歡蛋黃酥!
Jenny: What’s your favorite filling?
珍妮:你最喜歡的餡料是什麼?
filling(n.)餡料、fill(v.)填充、stuffing(n.)火雞餡料
Ed: Bean paste wins my heart for sure. I’m not a fan of lotus seed paste, though.
愛德:豆沙肯定贏得我的心,不過我不喜歡蓮蓉泥就是了。
wins my heart贏得喜愛、贏得芳心fan(n.)粉絲paste(n.)膏狀物seed(n.)種子
Jenny: It’s too sweet. What about savory ones? With minced pork?
珍妮:都太甜了。那鹹的呢?像是有肉的月餅?
sweet(adj.)甜的savory or savoury(adj.)鹹的minced pork豬絞肉
Ed: I’ve never tried one before. I heard there are yolk pastries with pork floss and Thai-style fried minced pork.
愛德:以前沒吃過呢。我聽說現在有出肉鬆蛋黃酥和泰式打拋蛋黃酥。
pork floss肉鬆
Jenny: Yummy! I wouldn’t mind giving it a try.
珍妮:感覺好好吃!我不介意吃吃看。
yummy好吃的give it a try=give it a go試試看
Ed: Let’s open this package first.
愛德:我們先拆開這個包裹看看裡面是什麼。
open(v.)打開