
南瓜湯和鬆餅
Adam and Kelly are friends. They are talking about fall.
亞當和凱莉是朋友。他們正在討論秋天。
Adam: The weather is getting cooler every day now.
亞當:這幾天天氣變得越來越涼爽了。
be getting +adj.-er 越來越~cool(adj.)涼爽的
Kelly: I know! I love it!
凱莉:對啊!我超喜歡的!
be in love with sth. 愛上~
Adam: Well, I don’t. Why do you love it?
亞當:唉,我可不喜歡。你為什麼喜歡呢?
dislike(v.)不喜歡
Kelly: Because I can eat my favorite fall foods.
凱莉:因為我可以吃我最喜歡的秋季美食啊。
Adam: What are they? I don’t know any good fall foods.
亞當:是什麼美食呢?我倒是不太了解秋天有哪些好吃的。
any(det.)任何
Kelly: I like to eat pumpkin soup and pumpkin muffins. I love all things pumpkin!
凱莉:我喜歡吃南瓜湯和南瓜鬆餅。一切跟南瓜有關的事物我都愛!
pumpkin(n.)南瓜muffin(n.)瑪芬蛋糕
Adam: Oh! I like to eat pumpkin too. Maybe I do like fall!
亞當:喔!我也喜歡吃南瓜。也許我是喜歡秋天的!
maybe(adv.)也許
Kelly: Well, let’s go out to get some pumpkin soup together tomorrow then.
凱莉:嗯,那我們明天一起去吃點南瓜湯吧。
together(adv.)一起
Adam: Ok! I would love to do that. It’s a date!
亞當:好啊!我很樂意。就這麼說定了!
would love to想要It’s a date沒問題、就這麼說定了