
百大不朽電影
Ken and Wendy both love movies.
肯恩與溫蒂都很喜歡電影。
love(v.)喜愛movie(n.)電影
Wendy: Hey, do you know the movie, Farewell My Concubine?
溫蒂:嘿,你知道《霸王別姬》這部電影嗎?
movie(n.)電影farewell(exclamation)再會concubine(n.)小情人
Ken: Are you kidding me? I’ve watched it more than 5 times. It’s classic!
肯恩:你在開玩笑嗎?《霸王別姬》我看超過5次了,超經典!
kid(v.)開玩笑classic(adj.)經典的
Wendy: Great! I was wondering if you’d like to watch it again in the movie theater.
溫蒂:很好!我在想你會不會願意跟我去電影院再看一次?
wonder(v.)想知道theater(n.)劇院、電影院
Ken: Farewell My Concubine will be played in theaters?
肯恩:《霸王別姬》要重新上映?
farewell(exclamation)再會concubine(n.)小情人play(v.)播放theater(n.)劇院、電影院
Wendy: Yes, we can watch it on December 14th.
溫蒂:是啊,我們可以12月14日去看。
Ken: Wow! That’s amazing! I’m definitely not going to miss an opportunity to catch it in theaters.
肯恩:哇!太棒了!我絕對不要錯過這次機會。
amazing(adj.)極好的definitely(adv.)絕對miss(v.)錯過opportunity(n.)機會theater(n.)劇院、電影院
Wendy: I heard that Farewell My Concubine is on BBC’s list of the 100 best foreign language films.
溫蒂:我聽說《霸王別姬》名列BBC的100部最佳外語片。
farewell(exclamation)再會concubine(n.)小情人foreign(adj.)外國的language(n.)語言film(n.)電影
Ken: Yes. And it is also on the list of the top 100 Movies of All-Time by TIME magazine.
肯恩:是啊,《霸王別姬》也是TIME雜誌選出的全球百大不朽電影之一。
list(n.)列表magazine(n.)雜誌
Wendy: I’m looking forward to it!
溫蒂:我好期待!
look forward to sth期待