
長得十分相似
Peter and Penny are looking at a photo. It’s Penny’s family portrait.
彼得和佩妮正在看一張照片,是佩妮的全家福。
look at N.看著、注視
Peter: Wow, you have a big family!
彼得:哇,你的家族真龐大!
Penny: Yeah, on my mother’s side.
佩妮:對啊,我媽媽那邊的。
on my mother′s side媽媽那邊
Peter: These are all your cousins? They’re so little!
彼得:這些都是你的表親嗎?好小!
these這些、those那些cousin(n.)表親little(adj.)小
Penny: Yeah, all of them still go to kindergarten.
佩妮:對,我的表親們都還在念幼稚園。
kindergarten(n.)幼稚園
Peter: Who are these ladies then? They look alike.
彼得:這些又是誰啊?他們長的好像。
alike(adj.)很像的
Penny: Haha! Those are my aunts! People say that a lot.
佩妮:哈哈,我的阿姨們。很多人都這麼說。
aunt(n.)阿姨、uncle(n.)叔叔People say that a lot.人們常這樣講
Peter: You don’t think so?
彼得:你不覺得嗎?
think so這麼認為
Penny: Well, I know them too well.
佩妮:這個嘛,認識她們太久了。
know sb. too well太了解某人
Peter: And this must be your grandmother.
彼得:那這位就是你阿嬤吧。
grandmother(n.)阿嬤、grandfather(n.)阿公
Penny: You bet!
佩妮:沒錯!
You bet!沒錯