
告別炎熱穿搭
Mia is having a conversation with her friend Leo.
米亞正在跟她的朋友里奧對話。
Mia: Hey Leo, can you believe it’s finally cool outside?
米亞:嘿,里奧,外面終於變涼了,很難以置信,對吧?
cool(adj.)涼爽的、冷靜的
Leo: I know! Last week was so hot, and now it’s suddenly chilly and rainy.
里奧:我知道!上週還熱得要命,現在忽然變得又濕又涼。
suddenly(adv.)突然地chilly(adj.)涼颼颼的、冷颼颼的
Mia: Yeah, I had to wear a jacket this morning. My closet is still full of summer clothes though.
米亞:對啊,我今天早上還穿了外套。不過我的衣櫃還全是夏天的衣服。
be full of~充滿~、滿是~though(adv.)不過
Leo: Same here. I started sorting mine yesterday. I found so many new shirts I never even wore!
里奧:我也是,昨天整理才發現好多衣服根本沒穿過!
sort(v.)整理、分類sort out解決、處理問題never(adv.)從不even(adv.)甚至、連
Mia: Ugh, me too. Some still have the tags on. What a waste!
米亞:唉,我也是,有些還掛著吊牌,真浪費。
have…on掛著、穿著waste(n.)浪費What a(n) N.!感嘆句
Leo: Don’t throw them away. You could sell them at a secondhand shop.
里奧:別丟掉啊,可以拿去二手衣店賣。
throw away丟掉、扔掉
Mia: That’s a good idea! There’s one near Taipei Main Station, right?
米亞:好主意!台北車站附近那家還在吧?
Leo: Yeah, near Exit 3. I sold some sneakers there last month.
里奧:在啊,三號出口那邊。我上個月才拿球鞋去賣。
sneaker(n.)運動鞋、球鞋
Mia: Oh nice! Maybe I’ll bring my dresses and tops this weekend.
米亞:不錯耶,那我這週末帶幾件洋裝和上衣去。
top(n.)上衣
Leo: Let’s go together. After that, we can grab some bubble tea and enjoy the cool weather.
里奧:我們一起去吧,之後可以喝杯珍奶,順便享受涼爽天氣。
grab(v.)迅速吃喝、抓住機會
Mia: Perfect! That sounds like a plan.
米亞:太好了!就這麼說定了。
sounds like a plan聽起來不錯