
賞楓去
Alice and Stanley are traveling in Taiwan. They are discussing their plans to view maple leaves.
艾麗絲和史丹利正在台灣旅行。他們正在討論他們的賞楓計劃。
view(v.)(n.)觀看、看待、視野world view世界觀
Alice: Stanley, have you heard about the amazing maple trees in Taiwan during autumn?
艾麗絲:史丹利,你有聽說過台灣秋天的楓樹很美嗎?
Stanley: Yeah, I did. The maple leaves turn red, and it’s supposed to be really beautiful.
史丹利:是的,我有聽說。楓葉會變紅,應該會非常美麗。
be supposed to be sth.應該要是~、認為
Alice: Absolutely! I’m excited about it. Any ideas on where to go?
艾麗絲:沒錯!我很期待。你知道我們該去哪裡看嗎?
be excited about對~感到興奮=be thrilled about
Stanley: Well, we’ve got some cool choices. Up north, Yangmingshan in Taipei is a good bet, and Wulai is also known for its colorful leaves.
史丹利:嗯,我們有一些不錯的選擇。在北部,台北的陽明山是個不錯的選擇,烏來的楓葉顏色很鮮豔,也很有名。
north(n.)北方bet(n.)選擇、想法、猜想be known for以~特點出名be known as 以~某種身分出名be known to廣為人知colorful(adj.)色彩鮮豔的、五顏六色
Alice: That’s great to know! How about the central and southern parts?
艾麗絲:太好了!那中部和南部呢?
central(adj.)中央的
Stanley: In central Taiwan, we’ve got Manabang Shan and Wuling Farm. Down south, there’s Alishan National Forest Recreation Area and Hongye Park.
史丹利:在中台灣,我們可以參觀馬那邦山和武陵農場。南部有阿里山國家森林遊樂區和紅葉公園。
recreation(n.)消遣
Alice: Those all sound like great choices. We should plan our trip to see the autumn colors in these places.
艾麗絲:那些聽起來都是很棒的選擇。我們應該規劃我們的旅行,去欣賞這些地方秋天的色彩。
sound like似乎
Stanley: Sure! It’s going to be a fantastic journey.
史丹利:當然。這將會是一趟很棒的旅程。
fantastic(adj.)極棒的
Alice: I’m excited to take in the beauty of Taiwan in autumn.
艾麗絲:我很期待把台灣的美盡收眼底。
take in盡收眼底