
欣賞河岸風景
Peter: Hey Melissa, do you have any plans for the weekend?
彼得:嘿,梅麗莎,你週末有什麼計畫嗎?
Melissa: Not yet. How about you?
梅麗莎:還沒有。你呢?
Peter: I heard the Taipei City Government has recommended three cycling routes for weekend activities. Want to check them out?
彼得:我聽說台北市政府推薦了三條週末騎自行車的路線,要不要去看看?
govern (v.)管理、治理government (n.)政府recommend (v.)推薦、建議、介紹
Melissa: Sounds interesting. What are they?
梅麗莎:聽起來很有趣。有哪些路線呢?
Peter: One starts from Dadaocheng Wharf. We can enjoy the riverside scenery, visit the container market, rent bicycles and ride all the way to Shezi Bridge.
彼得:其中一條路線從大稻埕碼頭開始。我們可以欣賞河岸風景、參觀貨櫃市集,租輛自行車一路騎到社子橋。
wharf (n.)碼頭(複數:wharves)scenery (n.)風景、景色enjoy(admire) scenery 欣賞風景container (n.)貨櫃、容器rent (v.)租借、出租all the way 一路、一直、完全地
Melissa: That sounds fun and relaxing. What’s the second route?
梅麗莎:聽起來既有趣又放鬆。第二條路線是什麼?
Peter: It starts from the Raohe Street Night Market. We can rent a bike, ride along the Keelung River to Dajia Riverside Park, and take beautiful photos of the night ride.
彼得:它從饒河街夜市開始。我們可以租輛自行車,沿著基隆河騎到大佳河濱公園,拍攝美麗的夜騎風景。
along (prep.)沿著、順著take photos=take pictures 拍照
Melissa: That sounds exciting! What’s the third route?
梅麗莎:聽起來很令人興奮耶!第三條路線是什麼?
Peter: The third route is in the Gongguan Night Market. We can go to a concert at a live house, ride to Guting Riverside Park and enjoy local snacks such as Taiwanese pork belly buns and flaky scallion pancakes.
彼得:第三條路線在公館夜市。我們可以去音樂展演空間聽音樂會,騎到古亭河濱公園,品嚐當地小吃,像是台灣刈包和蔥抓餅。
live (adj.)現場的、現場直播的 (v.)居住snack (n.)小吃、零食
Melissa: Wow, that sounds like a busy but fun day! Which one do you want to try?
梅麗莎:哇,聽起來很充實但也很有趣的一天!你想試試哪一條呢?
Peter: How about we start with the Dadaocheng Pier route and see how we feel after that?
彼得:我們先從大稻埕碼頭的路線開始,然後再看看我們感覺如何?
Melissa: Sounds like a plan! Let’s go!
梅麗莎:好主意!我們走吧!
Sounds like a plan! 好主意,聽起來行得通!