
保持空氣清新
Lisa is a student. She is sitting on a bench outside the school library. She sees a man walking by and smoking. She talks to him in a polite way.
麗莎是一名學生。她坐在學校圖書館外的長椅上。她看到一位男子走過並在抽菸。她很有禮貌地跟他說話。
see O. V-ing看見某人/某物正在做~in a adj. way以~方式polite(adj.)有禮貌的/impolite(adj.)無禮的
Lisa: Excuse me, sir? Hi.
麗莎:不好意思,先生,您好。
excuse me不好意思
Man: Yes? What is it?
男子:怎麼了?
what(determiner)什麼
Lisa: I’m sorry, but this is a smoke-free campus. You cannot smoke here.
麗莎:不好意思,這裡是無菸校園。你不能在這裡抽菸。
smoke(v.)抽菸、冒煙、煙燻
Man: Oh, really? I did not see a sign. I am just visiting.
男子:喔,真的嗎?我沒有看到告示。我只是來參觀。
sign(n.)告示(牌)、徵兆、跡象traffic sign交通標誌/road sign路標a sign of sth.~的徵兆visit(v.)參觀、拜訪
Lisa: That’s OK. Smoke goes into the library. Many students are inside.
麗莎:沒關係。煙會跑進圖書館,裡面有很多學生。
library(n.)圖書館
Man: Oh, I see. I do not want to cause trouble.
男子:我明白了。我不想造成麻煩。
cause(v.)造成
Lisa: Thank you. You need to go outside the school area if you want to smoke.
麗莎:謝謝。如果你想抽菸,就必須到校區外。
area(n.)區域urban area都會區rural area農村地區
Man: Thanks for letting me know. I’ll put it out right now.
男子:謝謝你告訴我。我現在就把菸熄掉。
put out熄滅
Lisa: Have a nice day!
麗莎:祝你有美好的一天!
Have a good one!祝你一切順利!
Man: You too. Thanks.
男子:你也是,謝謝。