
今天匯率多少?
Trish is on a business trip. She needs some US dollars.
翠許正在出差中,她需要一些美金。
business(n.)商務活動trip(n.)旅行
Trish: Good morning. I would like to change some NT dollars into US dollars.
翠許:早安。我想要把台幣換成美元。
would like想要change(v.)兌換into(prep.)成為,轉為
Teller: No problem, Ma’am. The exchange rate is thirty-three NT dollars to one US dollar. This includes the bank fee.
出納員:沒問題,女士。匯率是33元台幣換1美元,包含銀行手續費。
teller(n.)出納員exchange(n.)交換rate(n.)率include(v.)包含,包括fee(n.)服務費,費用
Trish: That’s not a good rate. I should have done this earlier. I’d like to buy US$500.
翠許:匯率真高,我應該早一點換的。我要買500美元。
should(aux.)應該
Teller: That’ll be NT$16,500. May I see your identification, please?
出納員:那總共是台幣16,500元。我能看您的證件嗎?
may(aux.)可以identification(n.)身分證,身分證明
Trish: Here is my passport.
翠許:這是我的護照。
passport(n.)護照
Teller: Thanks. Please fill in and sign this form. We’ll need your local address so that we can contact you.
出納員:謝謝您。謝填寫這張表格並簽名。我們需要您的當地住址,以便能聯絡您。
fill(v.)填滿,裝滿fill in填寫sign(v.)簽署,簽字form(n.)表,表格local(adj.)當地的,本地的contact(v.)聯絡
Trish: I’m staying in the Sheraton Hotel.
翠許:我住在喜來登飯店。
stay(v.)暫住,逗留
Teller: That’s fine. Do you need anything else?
出納員:很好,您還需要其它服務嗎?
else(adv.)其它,別的
Trish: I will need a receipt, thank you!
翠許:請給我收據,謝謝!
receipt(v.)收據,發票thank(v.)感謝,謝謝