
地震讓艾瑞克奪門而出
Eric, an exchange student, is taking the same class as Hannah.
交換學生艾瑞克和漢娜修同一堂課。
take(v.)採取same(adj.)相同的class(n.)課as(prep.)如同
Hannah: Which country are you from?
漢娜:你來自哪個國家?
country(n.)國家from(prep.)來自
Eric: Hungary.
艾瑞克:匈牙利。
Hungary(n.)匈牙利
Hannah: Why did you choose to come to Taiwan?
漢娜:為什麼選擇來台灣啊?
why(adv.)為什麼choose(v.)選擇come(v.)來
Eric: Taiwan has a beautiful coast.
艾瑞克:台灣濱海很美啊。
have(v.)有beautiful(adj.)美麗的coast(n.)海岸
Hannah: You can’t see the ocean in your country?
漢娜:你的國家看不到海嗎?
see(v.)看見ocean(n.)海洋
Eric: We only have Lake Balaton.
艾瑞克:我們只有巴拉頓湖。
only(adv.)只有
Hannah: What if you want to go to the beach?
漢娜:如果想去海灘呢?
what if如果……會怎麼樣want(v.)想要,要go(v.)去beach(n.)海邊,沙灘
Eric: Then we have to go to Croatia.
艾瑞克:得到克羅埃西亞了。
then(adv.)那麼have to必須Croatia(n.)克羅埃西亞
Hannah: Does your country have earthquakes?
漢娜:你們國家會有地震嗎?
Eric: Not as big as Taiwan’s.
艾瑞克:沒有台灣這麼大耶。
as(adv.)跟……一樣地big(adj.)大as(prep.)如同
Hannah: So were you scared when the last earthquake happened in Taiwan?
漢娜:所以上次台灣地震你會怕嗎?
so(conj.)那麼were(v.)are的過去式scared(adj.)恐懼的,害怕的when(conj.)當last(adj.)最後的happen(v.)發生
Eric: I ran out from my dorm!
艾瑞克:我從宿舍衝出去。
run(v.)跑out(adv.)出,向外dorm(n.)宿舍