
添加柳橙汁和茶
James and his roommate, Amy, just got home.
詹姆斯和他的室友艾咪剛回到家。
roommate(n.)室友
James: The summer heat this year is no joke.
詹姆斯:今年夏天的酷熱程度可真不是開玩笑的。
heat(n.)熱氣;熱浪
Amy: Yeah, I’ve been sweating a ton.
艾咪:是啊,我流一身汗。
sweat(v.)流汗
James: Do you want to order some iced coffee to cool off?
詹姆斯:要不要點些冰咖啡來消消暑?
order(v.)訂購
Amy: No need for that. I can make some Espresso Romano for you!
艾咪:不需要點外送,我可以做杯西西里咖啡給你!
need(n.)需求
James: Really? I can’t wait. Espresso Romano is my go-to whenever I order coffee.
詹姆斯:真的嗎?我等不及了。西西里咖啡是我必點的咖啡呢。
go-to=經常選擇的事物whenever(adv.)無論何時
Amy: I give it a twist by mixing the coffee with some orange juice and tea.
艾咪:我會在咖啡裡加點柳橙汁和茶來增添風味。
James: Orange juice and tea? That’s new.
詹姆斯:柳橙汁和茶?真新鮮。
new(adj.)新鮮的;新奇的
Amy: There you go. Try some.
艾咪:好了,你喝喝看。
There you go.= 東西在這裡;請收取
James: It tastes really good! The flavor of orange juice and tea gives it a nice balance.
詹姆斯:真好喝!柳橙汁和茶的風味平衡了這杯咖啡的味道。
taste(v.)嚐起來
Amy: I’m glad you like it.
艾咪: 很高興你喜歡。
glad(adj.)高興的