
排隊瘋鬆餅
Kim and Max are talking about shopping.
金跟麥斯在討論逛街購物。
talk about談論
Max: Hey Kim, did you hear? Eslite Spectrum has opened a new department store in Taipei.
麥斯:嘿金,你聽說了嗎?誠品在台北又開了一間新的百貨公司。
hear(v.)聽說open(v.)開幕department store百貨公司
Kim: Yes I heard. It’s awesome!
金:我知道,真的很棒!
hear(v.)聽說awesome(adj.)很好的
Max: Have you already been?
麥斯:你去過了嗎?
Kim: Yes, there were so many people. There were even some Japanese tourists!
金:有啊,好多人,甚至有些日本遊客。
tourist(n.)遊客
Max: I can believe that. The new department store has a lot of famous Japanese brands, doesn’t it?
麥斯:我能相信,那家新的百貨公司有很多日本的熱門品牌不是嗎?
believe(v.)相信department store百貨公司famous(adj.)知名的brand(n.)品牌
Kim: Yes. There’s a Matsumoto Kiyoshi, which is a famous make-up store that is very popular with tourists.
金:對啊,有家松本清,是遊客間很熱門的美妝店。
famous(adj.)知名的make up化妝品store(n.)商店popular(adj.)熱門的tourist(n.)遊客
Max: I heard that there is a Flipper’s pancake shop there too, right?
麥斯:我聽說還有Flipper’s鬆餅對吧?
hear(v.)聽說pancake(n.)鬆餅shop(n.)商店
Kim: Yes there is, and everyone is going crazy for it. When I was there, people were waiting for up to two hours to eat there. Isn’t that crazy?
金:對喔,而且大家都很瘋狂,我去的時候,每個人都要等將近2小時,只為了進去吃鬆餅。很瘋吧?
crazy(adj.)瘋狂的wait(v.)等待
Max: It is, but if you tried their pancakes I think you would wait as well. They’re just so good!
麥斯:真的,但如果你吃過他們的鬆餅,我覺得你也會等的,真的很好吃!
try(v.)嘗試pancake(n.)鬆餅wait(v.)等待
Kim: Maybe we should go back there soon then!
金:那也許我們該趕快回去。
go back返回
Max: Maybe we should.
麥斯:也許真該快點回去排喔。