
南方城市之美
Dave and Julia are at a bookstore.
戴夫跟茱莉亞在書店。
bookstore(n.)書店
Dave: Hey, check this out. This cover photo is of Tainan right?
戴夫:嘿,你看這個,這個封面是台南吧?
check sth out看看某物cover(n.)書或雜誌的封面photo(n.)照片
Julia: I think so. The picture shows the true beauty of the southern city.
茱莉亞:我覺得是耶,這張照片呈現出了這個南方城市的真實之美。
think so認同picture(n.)照片show(v.)展現beauty(n.)美麗
Dave: I heard that the Japanese edition of a French magazine also recently introduced Tainan as a tourist spot.
戴夫:我聽說有個法國雜誌的日本版也以觀光景點的角度介紹了台南。
edition(n.)版本magazine(n.)雜誌recently(adv.)最近introduce(v.)介紹tourist spot=tourist attraction觀光景點
Julia: Wow! Actually, I’ve been there several times. I love the relaxing vibes there.
茱莉亞:哇,其實我去過幾次台南,我很喜歡台南悠閒的氛圍。
relaxing(adj.)令人放鬆的vibe(n.)氛圍
Dave: Me too. I visited there last month and tried lots of local snacks.
戴夫:我也是,我上個月去了一趟台南,吃了很多在地小吃。
visit(v.)造訪try(v.)嘗試lots of許多local(adj.)當地的snack(n.)小吃、點心
Julia: During the summer, you can also have some mango there.
茱莉亞:夏天的時候,還可以在台南吃芒果。
summer(n.)夏天
Dave: Yeah, I really like those mouthwatering mango desserts!
戴夫:對啊,我好喜歡那些讓我食指大動的芒果甜點。
mouthwatering(adj.)令人垂涎的dessert(n.)甜點desert(n.)沙漠
Julia: It’s wonderful to see a foreign magazine introducing one of our cities to people around the world.
茱莉亞:很開心能看到有國外的雜誌把台南介紹給全世界的人。
foreign(adj.)外國的magazine(n.)雜誌introduce(v.)介紹
Dave: You can say that again!
戴夫:我也覺得。
You can say that again!表示認同、同意