
機會還是陷阱?
Emma is a high school student who makes videos online. She is having a conversation with her friend Jake, who also creates content.
艾瑪是一名高中生,會在網路上製作影片。她正在跟朋友傑克對話,傑克也是內容創作者。
create(v.)創作、創建content(n.)內容(adj.)滿足的
Emma: Hey, Jake! A YouTuber wants to make a video with me. He says it will help me get more followers!
艾瑪:嘿,傑克!有個YouTuber想跟我拍影片,他說這樣可以幫我增加追蹤者!
follower(n.)追蹤者
Jake: That sounds cool! But do you know him well?
傑克:聽起來不錯!但你跟他熟嗎?
know sb. well認識、了解某人
Emma: Not really. He has a lot of fans, though.
艾瑪:不是很熟,不過他有很多粉絲。
not really不完全是a lot of許多though(adv.)不過、雖然
Jake: Hmm… Did you hear about the YouTuber Soon Sun? Some people said he invited small creators for videos but made them feel uncomfortable.
傑克:嗯⋯⋯你有聽說過一個叫孫生的YouTuber嗎?有人說他會約小型創作者拍片,讓他們覺得不舒服。
invite sb. for…邀請某人參加~invite sb. to do sth.邀請某人做某事creator(n.)創作者uncomfortable(adj.)不舒服的、不自在的
Emma: Really? That’s terrible!
艾瑪:真的嗎?那也太可怕了吧!
Jake: Yeah. So, always be careful. If someone asks you to meet alone or do something strange, say no.
傑克:對啊,所以一定要小心。如果有人要你單獨見面,或是要求你做奇怪的事,千萬別答應。
be careful小心be careful with小心某事if S. 現在式V.:表達可能發生的情況alone(adj.)單獨的
Emma: You’re right. I’ll think more before saying yes.
艾瑪:你說得對,我會再三考慮再決定。
think about考慮make a decision做決定
Jake: Good! Your safety is more important than any video.
傑克:很好!你的安全比任何影片都重要。
safety(n.)安全