
情定週六夜現場總監
Lucas and Anna are friends. They are chatting.
盧卡斯跟安娜是朋友,他們在聊天。
Lucas: Have you heard? Emma Stone just got engaged to her boyfriend. It’s all over social media.
盧卡斯:你有聽說嗎?艾瑪史東跟她的男朋友訂婚了,社交媒體上全都在講這件事。
be, get engaged to sb.和誰訂婚be engaged in從事、忙於某事marry sb.(v.)和誰結婚be married to sb.和誰結婚all over遍佈、充滿media(n.)媒體
Anna: I can’t believe it! I didn’t even know she was seeing someone.
安娜:真的假的!我連她有男朋友都不知道。
seeing someone和誰約會
Lucas: I know, right? They’ve been dating for two years. Talk about flying under the radar.
盧卡斯:就是說啊,他們已經在一起兩年了,真是低調。
date(v.)約會(n.)日期、約會、伴talk about說到...、真是fly under the radar很低調、掩人耳目
Anna: So, who’s her boyfriend? Or I guess I should say ‘fiancé.’
安娜:所以,她的男朋友是誰啊?還是該說未婚夫?
fiance(n.)未婚夫fiancee(n.)未婚妻
Lucas: Dave McCary. He’s a writer and director for the show Saturday Night Live.
盧卡斯:戴夫麥卡瑞,他是周六夜現場的編劇還有總監。
writer(n.)作家、編劇director(n.)導演、部門總監
Anna: Well, congratulations to them.
安娜:是喔,那祝福他們囉。
congratulations to sb. on sth.恭喜
Lucas: You should check out Emma’s Instagram. They broke the news with a selfie in which she’s wearing a huge diamond ring.
盧卡斯:你快去看艾瑪史東的IG,他們上傳了一張自拍照宣布結婚消息,艾瑪還戴了個大鑽戒呢。
check out查看break the news宣布消息breaking news頭條新聞selfie(n.)自拍照diamondgem(n.)寶石jewelry(n.)珠寶、首飾
Anna: Let me check. Wow, they really make a cute couple!
安娜:我看看。他們看起來好配喔。
make a good+角色 扮演什麼角色做的很好couple(n.)情侶、夫妻
Lucas: Right? Being a big fan of Emma Stone, I’m so happy for her.
盧卡斯:對吧?身為艾瑪的粉絲,我真替她開心。
be happy for sb.替誰感到高興
Anna: Me too. I can’t wait to see her wedding pictures.
安娜:我也是,等不及要看他們婚禮的照片了。
can’t wait to等不及wedding(n.)婚禮