
「悠遊付」新應用程式
Alvin and Rob are roommates. Alvin is looking for his EasyCard.
艾文跟羅伯是室友。艾文正在找他的悠遊卡。
Alvin: Have you seen my EasyCard? I must have left it somewhere in the living room.
艾文:你有看到我的悠遊卡嗎?我一定是放在客廳的哪裡了。
must have P.P.一定是、過去的時間
Rob: Did you lose it again? If so, that’s probably the fifth card that you’ve lost over the past three months. Get it together, man!
羅伯:你又弄丟你的卡了?這已經是三個月來的你丟掉的第五張卡了吧,你嘛幫幫忙!
probably(adv.)可能是get it together振作一點、拜託一下
Alvin: I didn’t lose it. I just can’t find it.
艾文:我沒有弄丟,只是找不到而已。
Rob: You may want to download an app called EasyWallet. In that case, you wouldn’t have to wonder where you left your card again.
羅伯:你可以下載悠遊卡公司新推出的應用程式「悠遊付」。這樣的話,就不用擔心把卡放在哪裡了。
download(v.)下載app (which is) called被叫做in that case那樣的話wonder(v.)納悶
Alvin: Is there finally an online payment system for EasyCards?
艾文:悠遊卡終於有線上支付系統了嗎?
online payment system線上支付系統
Rob: Yes, you can use the app to pay for bus and MRT fares. You can also use it to rent a YouBike. And there’s more good news for you.
羅伯:沒錯,還能在公車上以及捷運上付款,也能租YouBike。還有一個好消息。
fare(n.)車費rent(v.)租用
Alvin: Oh yeah? What is it?
艾文:是什麼?
Rob: It’s only available on Android phones for now.
羅伯:現在只有安卓程式的手機可以用。
available(adj.)可行的、可用的
Alvin: I do use an Android phone.
艾文:我就是用安卓手機啊。
Rob: Yeah, but you still need to find your old card.
羅伯:沒錯,但你還是得找到你的悠遊卡啊。
Alvin: I know. Come help me then.
艾文:我知道,快點來幫我找嘛。