
YouTube上的粉絲經營
Finn and Jerry are brothers. Finn needs to talk to Jerry.
芬恩和傑瑞是兄弟。芬恩需要和傑瑞談談。
Finn: Hey man! I have something I need to talk to you about.
芬恩:嘿!我有話要跟你說。
Jerry: What is it?
傑瑞:什麼?
Finn: I am going to drop out of college.
芬恩:我決定要從大學休學。
Jerry: Wow! That’s a really big decision! Can I know why?
傑瑞:哇!這是一個很重大的決定!可以告訴我為什麼嗎?
decision(n.)決定、decide(v.)know(v.)知道、曉得
Finn: I’m just so tied up with my work now.
芬恩:我現在忙工作快忙不過來。
be tied up繁忙
Jerry: You mean your gaming career?
傑瑞:是指你當職業玩家的事業嗎?
career(n.)職涯、事業
Finn: Yeah. I want to focus on that. I have a pretty big fan base right now on YouTube.
芬恩:沒錯。我想專心好好發展這塊。我現在在YouTube上有很多粉絲。
focus on專注於fan base粉絲群
Jerry: Well, if you really think it through, I don’t see why not.
傑瑞:好吧,如果真的考慮清楚了,就放手去做吧。
think sth. through想通、想清楚
Finn: Thanks, bro. I knew you would back me up on this.
芬恩:謝謝,兄弟。我就知道你會支持我的。
back sb. up支持=support
Jerry: No worries. Just don’t forget to talk to mom and dad about this.
傑瑞:不用擔心,只是別忘了和爸媽說這件事啊。