
一起搭乘時光機
Ted and Joanne are classmates. The summer holiday just started, but they are back at school for summer classes.
泰德和喬安是同學。暑假剛開始,但他們已經回學校上暑輔課了。
Ted: Hi Joanne! Do you want to go to the Doraemon show this weekend?
泰德:嗨喬安!你這週末想去看哆啦A夢展覽嗎?
show(n.)展覽、表演art show藝術展fashion show時裝秀
Joanne: Doraemon? Yes! I want to see his special tools!
喬安:哆啦A夢?好啊!我想看他的道具!
tool(n.)工具、道具
Ted: They have a real “Anywhere Door”!
泰德:那裡有真的「任意門」!
real(adj.)真正的、真實的real friend真正的朋友
Joanne: Really? Can we walk through it?
喬安:真的嗎?我們可以走進去嗎?
walk through走過、穿過
Ted: Maybe! There is also a big time machine!
泰德:可能可以!還有一台大大的時光機!
machine(n.)機器washing machine洗衣機vending machine自動販賣機
Joanne: Wow! I want to go to the future!
喬安:哇!我想去未來看看!
future(n.)未來
Ted: Haha, I just want free snacks from the future.
泰德:哈哈,我只想吃未來的免費點心。
midnight snack宵夜
Joanne: Let’s dress like Nobita and Shizuka!
喬安:我們來打扮成像大雄和靜香吧!
dress(v.)穿著、打扮dress up盛裝打扮dress for…為某場合穿衣打扮
Ted: Good idea! I will wear round glasses.
泰德:好主意!我會戴圓圓的眼鏡。
round(adj.)圓形的a pair of glasses一副眼鏡
Joanne: I will tie my hair like Shizuka.
喬安:我會把頭髮綁成靜香的樣子。
tie(v.)綁、繫、打結
Ted: We must take photos there!
泰德:我們一定要在那裡拍照!
take photos of…拍~的照片take photos for…幫~拍照
Joanne: Saturday at 2 p.m., meet at the train station?
喬安:星期六下午兩點,火車站見?
Ted: Yes! Doraemon, here we come!
泰德:好啊!哆啦A夢,我們來了!