
搶了新郎風頭
Roger and Nancy are a couple. They are going to attend a wedding.
羅傑和南西是一對情侶。他們要參加一場婚禮。
be going to VR=未來式attend(v.)參加
Roger: What do you think of this suit?
羅傑:你覺得這套西裝怎麼樣?
think of=認為、對某事物的想法suit(n.)西裝
Nancy: That’s too bold. When did you buy a yellow suit?
南西:這太大膽了。你什麼時候買了套黃色西裝?
too(adv.)太過於bold(adj.)大膽When=疑問詞=何時
Roger: I bought it last month! Isn’t it cool?
羅傑:我上個月買的!是不是很酷?
動詞三態buy-bought-bought=購買
Nancy: Well, I don’t think it is a good choice.
南西:嗯,我覺得這不是個好選擇。
choice(n.)選擇choose(v.)選擇
Roger: I just want to look good for my buddy’s wedding.
羅傑:我只是想在我好兄弟的婚禮上穿的好看些。
buddy(n.) 夥伴、好兄弟
Nancy: The animal print is too much.
南西:動物紋實在太誇張了。
print(n.)花紋、圖騰too much=太誇張了
Roger: I think it’s cool.
羅傑:我覺得很酷。
cool(adj.)很酷的
Nancy: Don’t try to steal the show. It’s not your wedding.
南西:別搶別人的風頭。又不是你的婚禮。
steal the show=搶走風頭
Roger: Alright, I don’t want to get side-eye.
羅傑:好吧,我不想引人側目。
get side-eye=引人側目
Nancy: Yeah. Go change into something else.
南西:是啊,去換件別的吧。
change into=換成、換衣