
閒晃族是你?
Peter and Lia are talking on the phone.
彼特跟莉亞在講電話。
talk(v.)談話phone(n.)電話
Lia: I just saw you in a bookstore. You got off work early today.
莉亞:我剛剛看到你在書店裡,今天很早下班喔。
bookstore(n.)書店get off離開、下車work(n.)工作early(adv.)早地
Peter: Oh, yeah. Recently I have been leaving the office on time.
彼特:喔對,我最近都準時離開辦公室。
recently(adv.)最近leave(v.)離開office(n.)辦公室on time準時
Lia: That’s nice.
莉亞:這樣很好啊。
nice(adj.)好的
Peter: Yeah. My company encourage us to do so. They want us to have more family time.
彼特:是啊,公司鼓勵我們這麼做,希望我們有更多時間陪家人。
company(n.)公司encourage(v.)鼓勵want(v.)想要family(n.)家人time(n.)時間
Lia: I see. Are you at home now?
莉亞:原來如此,那你在家了嗎?
home(n.)家
Peter: Not yet.
彼特:還沒。
not yet尚未
Lia: Are you on your way home?
莉亞:那是在回家的路上嗎?
on one’s way在某人去某處的路上home(n.)家
Peter: No, not really. I don’t want to go home too early.
彼特:沒有,我不想太早回去耶。
want(v.)想要home(n.)家
Lia: What? So what are you doing now?
莉亞:什麼!那你現在在做什麼?
Peter: Just fooling around.
彼特:就只是在路上閒晃。
fool around閒晃
Lia: Come on. Just go home!
莉亞:拜託,快回家啦!
come on拜託home(n.)家