
不要再揉了
Peter and Penny are roommates. Peter just woke up.
彼得和是佩妮室友。彼得剛醒來。
wake up起床
Peter: Morning….
彼得:早安⋯⋯
Penny: Good morning. Wow! What happened to your eyes?
佩妮:早安。噢,你的眼睛怎麼了?
Peter: What’s wrong with them?
彼得:怎麼了?
Penny: They are all red. You look like a vampire. Stop rubbing them.
佩妮:你的眼睛超級紅,像吸血鬼一樣。別再揉了。
red(adj.)紅色的vampire(n.)吸血鬼stop Ving停止做動作
Peter: I don’t know what happened. I didn’t do anything.
彼得:我不知道發生了什麼事。我什麼也沒做。
Penny: Well, I have eye drops for that, but you’d better go to see the eye doctor.
佩妮:嗯,我有眼藥水,但是你最好去看眼科。
eye drops眼藥水see doctor眼科醫生
Peter: Alright. I hope it won’t get worse.
彼得:好。我希望不會惡化。
get worse惡化
Penny: Can you see?
佩妮:你看得見嗎?
see(v.)看見
Peter: Yes, just stop staring at me.
彼得:看得到,別再盯著我看。
stare at瞪著、直直看
Penny: I’m worried about you!
佩妮:我是擔心你!