
抗藍光眼鏡
Allen is talking to his daughter, Erica, in the bedroom.
艾倫正在臥室與他的女兒愛瑞卡說話。
Allen: Erica, it’s time to sleep. Put down your cellphone.
艾倫:愛瑞卡,睡覺時間到了。把手機放下。
put down sth.放下某物
Erica: Ten more minutes. I’m watching a video and replying to my friends’ messages.
愛瑞卡:再十分鐘。我正在看影片和回朋友的訊息。
reply(v.)回覆、回應reply to sth.回覆、回應某事message(n.)訊息text message簡訊
Allen: Don’t play on your cellphone in the dark. The light from the cellphone is too strong.
艾倫:別在暗暗的地方滑手機。手機的光太強了。
strong(adj.)強的、強壯的weak(adj.)弱的
Erica: Then what about lowering the brightness?
愛瑞卡:那我把亮度調低呢?
lower(v.)(adj.)降低、比較低的bright(adj.)明亮的brightness(n.)亮度
Allen: That won’t make much difference. The blue light will harm your eyes.
艾倫:不會有什麼差別。藍光會傷害你的眼睛。
different(adj.)不同的difference(n.)差別harm(v.)(n.)傷害、損害
Erica: I can wear my blue-light-blocking glasses. They can protect my eyes.
愛瑞卡:我可以戴抗藍光眼鏡。它們能夠保護我眼睛。
block(v.)阻擋protect(v.)保護
Allen: That won’t work. The blue light will make your eyes tired and dry.
艾倫:那不會有用。藍光會讓你的眼睛疲勞又很乾。
work(v.)有效、工作tired(adj.)疲累的dry(adj.)乾的
Erica: Alright. I didn’t know that using a cellphone in the dark could affect my eyes so much.
愛瑞卡:好吧。我不知道在暗暗的地方用手機會對我的眼睛影響這麼大。
affect(v.)影響effect(n.)影響
Allen: You should let your eyes rest.
艾倫:你應該讓你的眼睛休息。
let sb. or sth. do sth.讓某人或某物做某事rest(v.)(n.)休息take a rest休息一下
Erica: OK.
愛瑞卡:好吧。