
打包不浪費
Ken and Stella are a couple. They are having dinner in a restaurant.
肯恩和史黛拉是一對情侶。他們正在餐廳吃晚餐。
Stella: Ken, why did you order so much food again?
史黛拉:肯恩,你為什麼又點那麼多食物?
Ken: I’m very hungry.
肯恩:我很餓。
hungry(adj.)飢餓的
Stella: You’re not as hungry as you think. We just ate some snacks before dinner.
史黛拉:你沒有你想的那麼餓。我們晚餐前才剛吃點心。
as adj. as和~一樣snack(n.)點心、小吃snake(n.)蛇
Ken: I will finish it all.
肯恩:我會吃完的。
finish(v.)完成、吃完
Stella: You said that last time, but there were still lots of leftovers.
史黛拉:你上次也這麼說,但還是很多剩菜。
leftovers(n.)剩菜、剩飯take out (= take away)外帶
Ken: But I think we should be able to finish these dishes. We only ordered two bowls of noodles, two bowls of soup, and a plate of vegetables.
肯恩:但我覺得我們應該能夠把這些菜都吃光。我們只有點兩碗麵、兩碗湯,和一盤菜。
be able to do sth.能夠做某事
Stella: Eating soup makes you feel full easily.
史黛拉:喝湯很容易讓你覺得飽。
full(adj.)飽的、裝滿的、充滿的be full of sth.充滿某物的、有很多某物的
Ken: Oh, that’s true. Then we can eat the noodles and vegetables first.
肯恩:噢,那倒是。那我們可以先吃麵和菜。
Stella: I don’t want to waste food.
史黛拉:我不想浪費食物。
waste(v.)浪費
Ken: Alright. We’ll wrap them up if we can’t finish them.
肯恩:好吧。如果吃不完的話,我們可以打包。
wrap sth. up將某物包裹起來