
第一次約會的地方
Eddie and Lily are a couple. It’s Lily’s birthday this weekend and she wants to know where Eddie is taking her to celebrate.
艾迪和莉莉是對情侶檔。這周末就是莉莉的生日了,她想知道艾迪會帶她去哪慶祝一番。
couple(n.)情侶、夫妻take you to somewhere帶某人去哪clelebrate(v.)慶祝
Lily: Do we have any plans for the weekend?
莉莉:我們這周末有計畫嗎?
have plans for有計畫
Eddie: I don’t think so. Why do you ask?
艾迪:應該沒有吧。怎麼這樣問?
I do not think so我不這麼認為
Lily: I will ask you the same question again. Do YOU have any plans for ME this weekend?
莉莉:我再問你一次。你,這周末有沒有要帶,我,去哪裡走走?
question(n.)問題
Eddie: Umm…of course I do!
艾迪:嗯嗯,當然有!
of course當然
Lily: Perfect. I’d love to hear about it. Try me!
莉莉:太棒了,願聞其詳。說來給我聽聽!
be’d love to樂意give your hand幫忙blow your mind讓你印象深刻Try me說來聽聽
Eddie: We…umm…we will go to the amusement park!
艾迪:我們,嗯,我們要去遊樂園玩!
amusement park(n.)遊樂園theme park(n.)主題樂園water park(n.)水上樂園
Lily: Are you serious? I know you didn’t forget my birthday!
莉莉:你是說真的嗎!我就知道你沒有忘記我的生日!
serious(adj.)嚴肅的、認真的、seriously(adv.)
Eddie: It’s your birthday? I just saw that the park will be giving out a one-year pass to the ten-millionth visitor. Maybe we’ll get lucky.
艾迪:你的生日!我只是剛剛看到新聞說遊樂園要慶祝入園千萬人次,要給第一千萬名遊客為期一年的免費入園証,想說也許我們就是那個幸運兒。
give out發放、派送pass(n.)通行證、day pass一日票、night pass星光票million(n.)百萬lucky(adj.)幸運的
Lily: I will give you one more chance to change your story.
莉莉:我再給你個機會換個說法。
chance(n.)機會change(v.)改變story(n.)說法、故事
Eddie: Okay! Umm…it’s the park where we had our first date. Happy Birthday my sweet Lily!
艾迪:沒問題!呃,那個遊樂園就是我們第一次約會的地方。生日快樂,我親愛的莉莉。
date(n.)約會sweet(adj.)甜的、親愛的
Lily: That’s more like it. Smart boy, but you still need to pay for the tickets.
莉莉:這才像話。好傢伙,但你還是要付門票錢。
still(adv.)仍然need to(v.)需要pay for(v.)付錢ticket(n.)門票