
修手機又惹禍
Hank and Melissa are roommates. There’s something wrong with Hank’s phone.
漢克和梅利莎是室友。漢克的手機出了點問題。
something wrong with sth.出問題、出事
Hank: No! My phone is frozen again.
漢克:不!我的手機又當機了。
freeze-froze-frozen(v.)凍結、frozen(adj.)凍結的、當機的
Melissa: What happened to your phone?
梅利莎:手機出了什麼事?
Hank: My phone has been running slow lately. It even turns off for no reason sometimes.
漢克:我手機最近跑得很慢。有時甚至會無緣無故關機。
現在完成進行have been Vingrun(v.)運行turn off關機for no reason毫無緣由
Melissa: You’d better send it to a repair shop.
梅利莎:你最好把手機拿去修。
had better RV最好如何repair shop維修店
Hank: I was thinking about it.
漢克:我有在考慮。
Melissa: And don’t forget to log out of your online accounts before taking it to the shop.
梅利莎:那不要忘了先將銀行帳戶登出,再拿去維修店修喔。
account(n.)帳戶、bank account銀行帳戶before Ving…主詞相同省略
Hank: What did you bring this up all of a sudden?
漢克:突然說這幹嘛?
bring up提出all of a sudden突然=suddenly
Melissa: A Malaysian guy found out that his virtual money account, which had around NT$20 million, got stolen after his phone was sent to a repair shop.
梅利莎:有個馬來西亞人送修手機,結果發現他的帳戶,裡面大概有價值兩千萬台幣的虛擬貨幣,在手機送到維修店之後就被盜光了。
virtual(adj.)虛擬的million(n.)百萬、millionaire(n.)百萬富翁steal-stole-stolen(v.)偷竊、被動
Hank: Did someone hack into his account?
漢克:有人駭進他的帳戶嗎?
hack(v.)駭進、hacker(n.)駭客
Melissa: It looks like it. The police are still looking into the case.
梅利莎:看起來是。警方還在調查!
police(n.)警方look into sth.調查