
忘記關瓦斯
Ted and Andy are roommates. They share an apartment.
泰德和安迪是室友。他們分租一間公寓。
share(v.)共享apartment(n.)公寓=flat、flatmate(n.)室友
Andy: Did you smell something?
安迪:你有聞到什麼嗎?
smell(v.)聞到、發臭
Ted: Were you cooking something?
泰德:你剛剛在煮東西嗎?
cook(v.)煮東西、過去進行
Andy: Oh no. Did I turn off the gas?
安迪:哦,不。我有關瓦斯嗎?
turn off關掉gas(n.)瓦斯
Ted: I’ll go check.
泰德:我去檢查看看。
Andy: Please tell me it’s not the gas.
安迪:請告訴我不是瓦斯的問題。
Ted: Yes, it is. You really have a screw loose.
泰德:就是瓦斯啊。你真的腦袋少根筋欸。
have a screw loose=have a few buttons missing少根筋、神經大條
Andy: Hey! Says who?
安迪:嘿!誰說的?
says who誰說的、哪有
Ted: Says the gas smell. You got to remember to turn it off when you cook next time.
泰德:瓦斯味不就是證明?你下次煮飯要記得關。
got to=gotta=have to必須remember(v.)記得
Andy: Alright. It’s not like I will burn the whole kitchen down.
安迪:好啦,又不是說我會把整個廚房都燒掉。
Ted: Well, we’ll see.
泰德:嗯嗯,我等著看。
well這個嘛we will see我們看著辦、拭目以待