
她沒有一次準時
Sam and Zoe are at the movie theater. They are waiting for their friend, Amy.
山姆和柔伊在電影院等艾美要一起看電影。
movie theater=cinema電影院
Sam: Where is Amy?
山姆:艾美在哪?
Zoe: I told you she would be late. She’s never on time.
柔伊:我就跟你說她會遲到。她沒有一次準時。
I told you (that)我就告訴你、tell-told-told(v.)告訴would、will過去式never從未on time準時
Sam: Did she forget about seeing a movie with us tonight?
山姆:她忘了今晚要跟我們看電影嗎?
forget about+N.忘記see a movie看電影、watch a movie電視上看電影
Zoe: It’s very likely. She stood me up the last time we had plans to do something together.
柔伊:很有可能。她上次有約的時候甚至直接放我鳥。
likely有可能stand someone up爽約、放鳥
Sam: No way, the movie is about to start!
山姆:不會吧,電影要開始了耶!
be about to RV 馬上就要
Zoe: I told you to send her a text message to remind her yesterday.
柔伊:就跟你說昨天要先傳簡訊提醒她。
told someone to告訴某人做什麼事、早就跟誰說要text message簡訊=SMS、text(n., v.)簡訊、傳簡訊remind(v.)提醒
Sam: I did!
山姆:我有啊!
Zoe: Did she reply?
柔伊:她有回嗎?
reply(v.)回覆
Sam: Wait, I’m just getting this. She will be late. She says not to wait for her.
山姆:等等,我現在才收到。她說她會遲到,叫我們別等她了。
I’m just getting this.我現在才收到、我現在才看到
Zoe: Alright, let’s get the popcorn and go in.
柔伊:好吧,我們去買個爆米花就進場吧。
popcorn(n.)爆米花、nachos玉米片、churros吉拿棒、hot dog熱狗