
購買門票打3折
Mike and Jane are planning to go on a trip this summer.
麥克和珍計劃今年夏天要去旅遊。
plan to VR=計劃做某事
Mike: Where do you want to go for our two-day trip?
麥克:兩天的行程妳有想去哪裡嗎?
Jane: I’m thinking of going to Janfusun Fancyworld. We can stay at their resort for the night.
珍:我在想要不要去劍湖山世界,當晚可以在他們的渡假飯店住宿。
think of Ving=考慮想做某事resort(n.)渡假飯店
Mike: That sounds good. I haven’t been there.
麥克:聽起來不錯,我還沒去過呢。
have(has) p.p.=現在完成式
Jane: And guess what? We can get a 70 percent discount on the tickets.
珍:而且啊,購買門票還可以打三折。
70 percent off=打三折
Mike: Wow! That’s a great deal.
麥克:哇!那真划算。
Jane: It’s part of the subsidy program rolled out by the Tourism Bureau. Under the arrangement, a person can receive a subsidy of NT$800 for a night’s stay at a hotel on weekdays.
珍:這是台灣觀光局推出的補助方案中的一部分。根據這個方案,個人平日住宿每晚可獲得台幣800元的補助。
roll out=推出arrange(v.)安排、arrangement(n.)安排receive(v.)收到
Mike: That’s awesome.
麥克:太棒了吧。
awesome(adj.)太棒了
Jane: Those who have received three doses of the COVID-19 vaccine will get an extra NT$500 subsidy.
珍:接種三劑新冠疫苗的人可額外獲得台幣500元的補助。
dose(n.)一劑vaccine(n.)疫苗
Mike: So altogether we can each save as much as NT$1300! Am I able to receive it multiple times?
麥克:所以,一個人加總起來可省下台幣1,300元囉!那我是不是可以獲得多次補助啊?
altogether(adv.)總體、完全as...as=和...一樣multiple(adj.)好幾次
Jane: I’m afraid not. Each person can only use it once.
珍:恐怕不行。每人只有一次機會。
afraid(adj.)恐怕、遺憾